The BBS provides accommodations for the California Clinical MFT Exam. If you have a physical or mental health disability you may request accommodations such as additional time, a private room, or a written version of the exam. The BBS will determine which accommodations you qualify for based on the information provided in your request for testing accommodations application. The BBS also provides additional time (time and a half, 6 hours) for the MFT Clinical Exam for English as a Second Language (ESL) applicants who meet the requirements enumerated on the ESL accommodations application.
CALIFORNIA MFT Clinical Exam Study System Key Features:
- An organized, step-by-step study program DEVELOPED BY MFTs
- On-line audio workshops with downloadable HANDOUTS
- Complete review of essential content areas for the MFT California Clinical Exam
- Effective study tools designed by California Marriage and Family Therapists who have passed the MFT California Clinical Exam by 90% or higher: Top 50 Topics Tested, Law & Ethics Quiz, DSM 5 & Theory Review
- Clinical Marriage and Family Therapy examples that help you learn instead of memorize
- Essential test-taking strategies you can use on exam day
- 850+ ON-LINE MFT practice exam questions with audio rationales
- Test anxiety management tools
- Experience MFT test prep coaches available for questions and support
This study program is designed to maximize learning and minimize stress. The course takes approximately 65 hours to complete once and can be repeated as needed. Access is set for 6 months, but extensions are FREE. We are with you until you pass the LMFT exam!