Social Work Exam Prep
We have a 95% Pass Rate for the Social Work Licensing Exams.
Social Work Exam Prep Overview
Every year more than 20,000 social workers around the country take either the LCSW exam or the LMSW exam. The exam is administered by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) and using an ASWB exam prep program is essential, as most social workers lack exposure to the range of topics tested on the LCSW exam and the LMSW exam. Our Social Work Exam Prep programs are the only programs created by social workers who have passed the LCSW and LMSW exams with a passing score of 90% or higher. Many social workers come to us after failing their social work exams using other social work test prep programs - and then pass their ASWB exam with confidence after participating in our online study programs!
In addition to the ASWB exam prep programs, we also successfully prepare California social workers to pass the California Law and Ethics Exam administered by the BBS.
Do you want to pass the Social Work CLINICAL LEVEL Exam administered by the ASWB?
Study with the best reviewed Social Work Exam Prep in the country. We've helped thousands of social workers pass their LCSW Exam.
- We have a 95% pass rate with our LCSW Exam Prep Study System.
- We are with you until you pass - extensions are free and you can repeat the program as needed.
- We've created a comprehensive online study system designed to help you pass the LCSW exam with confidence.
- We provide a step-by-step study plan to organize your time efficiently. Most programs give you a stack of books and expect you to figure out how to organize your time.
- Our program was created based on the neuroscience of learning so you learn the information quickly and retain the information easily.
- We've designed interactive lessons that include handouts, audio lectures, quizzes and practice exams that cover the content and clinical skills that will be tested. You won’t get bored studying with us!
- Coaches are available to answer questions you have while studying. Our exam prep coaches have all scored 90% or higher - They know the social work licensing exams!
- We provide essential test taking strategies you will use on exam day. These strategies will help with anxiety management and our users report increased confidence and decreased anxiety after going through our program.
- This social work test prep course can be completed once with 57 hours of studying and can be repeated as needed. LCSW Exam Coaches are available for questions while you are preparing to PASS. In 2017, 95% of social workers have passed on the first try using our study system. You're next.
Check out a recent review from Ashley Mullica, who passed using our LCSW Exam Prep: "This was the only study system I used to prep for the LCSW exam. I found it to be very well organized, concise, and easy to follow. I was not surprised by anything on the test and felt well prepared. One of the things I appreciated most about the program was the access to coaches. I was lucky enough to work with Bethany who was extremely knowledgeable and always answered my questions very promptly. There honestly isn't a thing I would change with the program and I know it helped me pass with flying colors with a 91%! I would highly recommend this study guide to anyone looking to pass the ASWB CLINICAL exam!"
Do you want to pass the Social Work MASTERS LEVEL Exam administered by the ASWB?
Study with the #1 rated social work exam prep in the United States. Our program will help you pass the LMSW Exam.
- 95% of social workers passed using our LMSW Exam study system.
- Our comprehensive online study system was designed to help you pass the LMSW exam with confidence.
- We organize your time efficiently with our easy to follow study plan with 10 clear steps to success.
- Our interactive lessons were designed to effectively cover the essential content from multiple perspectives for all types of learners and include LMSW exam study guides, handouts, audio lectures, quizzes and practice exams that cover the content and clinical skills that will be tested.
- We also provide essential test taking strategies you will use on exam day, because knowing the content is only half the battle. To pass the LMSW exam you are going to need to know what the ASWB is asking and how to figure out the answer they are looking for.
- You only need 50 hours of studying to complete the master’s level social work exam prep course and it can be repeated as needed.
- Our excellent LMSW Exam coaches are available for questions while you are preparing to PASS.
- Note: if you are studying for the Michigan LMSW exam, you want to make sure you purchase our clinical level program described above.
Check out a recent review from Lauren Kushnir, who passed using our LMSW Exam Prep: "I took the LMSW exam a few years ago under duress and did not pass. Pushed by my employer, I went for it again but knew I needed a good LMSW exam study guide... I began with a boot camp in the NY Metro area - but they were only interested in handing out books and obtaining $$. Then I used AATBS recommended by peers - but their content style and books made me feel like I was incompetent. I tried LEAP CD's but drifted listening to them. Then by chance, I found the Therapist Development Center. The founder, Amanda, made me feel secure that there would be someone to guide me during the process and help me should I fail. Emily, the LMSW exam coach assigned to me, was on call to answer my questions whenever I reached out. I found using this approach gave me confidence and empowered me. They normalized taking breaks and went through all the content areas thoroughly. I did not feel like I was an income source to them but more specifically, these were my peers looking to help become one of them. I am so excited that I passed and I truly have the Therapist Development Center team to thank!!!”
Do you want to pass the California LCSW Law and Ethics Exam?
Therapist Development Center offers the most efficient and effective study system on the market. The California LCSW Law and Ethics Exam requires more than memorizing the laws and ethical standards; you need to know how to apply them to complex clinical situations that require critical thinking about which legal and ethical issues are the priority. More about our Social Work Exam Prep program:
- We organize your studying into an easy to follow plan and timeline with 10 clear steps to success.
- We are the only program that provides the test taking strategies that are essential for success.
- We are the only program that provides access to coaches you can reach out to with questions while you are studying.
- The Law & Ethics Exam Prep program can be completed in 35 hours and repeated as needed.
- Once you purchase the online study program, we are “with you until you pass” – you never have to pay to extend or repeat the program.
Here's a recent review from Emily Bridwell: "TDC study methods were extremely helpful. The program was recommended to me by numerous colleagues, all of whom had passed using TDC. For me, TDC study methods took much of the confusion out of the exam and structured my studying in such a way that I felt confident and assured. The test was pretty tough - but, I passed! Thank you, TDC!"
Therapist Development Center Reviews
I passed !!! I'm very happy I used TDC I felt it helped me focus and the online lectures were a big help.
I love TDC! I felt so confident going into the test. I studied for 6 weeks. As I progressed through the program and took the mocks I saw my scores steadily improve. Not only were my scores going up I was getting through the mocks a lot faster. Taking the test during a pandemic while wearing a mask was a little tough. I used the strategies taught to immediately eliminate incorrect answers. It was really helpful to focus on what the question was asking to help with my thought process. There were a few questions that on first glance I had no idea what the answer would be and I panicked a little. Using the strategies and what I learned helped me to eliminate 3 of 4 answers, several times. I found myself flying through the test and finished in an hour and a half. I thought for sure I made mistakes and began reviewing my answers. After about 20 questions I was filling pretty confident and just hit the submit button. A huge wave of relief took over when I saw the "Congratulations, you passed" message. It was the culmination of a long journey. Thanks TDC for helping me cross the finishline
TDC was awesome in providing me with information and structure which allowed me to pass my exam. The mock exams were a true indication of my readiness for the clinical exam. Thank you TDC!!!!
I used TDC for my masters level exam (LCSW) in 2017 and for my clinical exam (LICSW) in 2020. I passed both exams on my first attempt!! I honestly found the study program harder than the exam itself, which gave me confidence during the actual exam! There is no way I would have been able to cover this material on my own. I have ADHD and a ton of testing anxiety. I also had a learning disorder growing up. I am not a great test taker. With this in mind, I appreciate the diversity teaching styles in this program. It is clear Amanda knows how to teach! I am an auditory learner and the lectures really helped me understand the material. I feel well rounded from this program. I really appreciated the final lecture as well. I am so proud of my myself to have passed! Despite having to reschedule my exam because of COVID-19, having to schedule it 6 months later and wear a mask, AND be 15 weeks and 5 days pregnant!! Thank for so much!! I have recommended this program to interns and will do so again in the future!
As I prepared to retake the exam, I would often think about my testimonial.....I'd like to say that TDC is an EXCELLENT program and to be honest, I didn't fully utilize the program during my first exam attempt...But let me tell you this, those mock exams are the TRUTH!!!! They truly prepare to sit for the 4hr exam. Truth be told, TDC is so comprehensive that it made the exam questions seem simple... During the 4hrs I kept reminding myself "First Questions, put answers in order"....I'd recommend this program to anyone preparing for the ASWB Clinical Exam.