Dear TDC Community Member,
The Therapist Development Center is recruiting members for our new Continuing Education Oversight Committee. We plan to bring together a diverse group of LICENSED therapists from a range of clinical backgrounds to provide quality assurance through on-going guidance and feedback of continuing education courses as they are developed.
We are seeking CE Oversight Committee licensed therapists who are able to:
- Commit to piloting a minimum of 15 *free* CE hours each year
- Collaborate with TDC staff to create courses in your area(s) of expertise, if desired
- Provide suggestions for future topics
Being a member of the CE Oversight Committee provides you with a unique opportunity to:
- Ensure continuing education for mental health practitioners is of the highest quality
- Receive continuing education credits free of charge for all reviewed courses
- Represent TDC through acknowledgment on our website and participation in events
In order to be eligible to apply for our CE Oversight Committee, please complete our “Your Input Matters Continuing Education” survey.
Amanda & TDC Team
One Response to “Applicants Wanted for our CE Oversight Committee!”
Hello. I took the “Your Input Matters CE” survey. I passed the CA MFT licensing exam. Much gratitude to TDC for the preparation during that process last year. I am interested to learn more about the CE Oversight Committee. I possess a diverse life and clinical background that may inform the development of some CE courses.