The AMFTRB National MFT Exam is a computer-based standardized exam. The exam includes 180 multiple-choice questions. Test takers are given 4 hours to complete the exam questions. Special accommodations can be requested by individuals who meet the criteria based on the Americans with Disabilities Act. In addition, certain states provide special arrangements for English Language Learners (see below for additional information).
Our AMFTRB National MFT Exam Study System includes INSTANT on-line access to:
- An organized, step-by-step study plan for the AMFTRB National MFT exam
- 19 on-line audio workshops with downloadable HANDOUTS
- Complete review of essential content areas
- Effective MFT exam study tools — Top 50 Topics Tested, Law & Ethics Quiz, Theory Review, DSM 5 Review
- Clinical examples that help you learn instead of memorizing
- Clear test-taking strategies you will use on exam day
- 750+ ON-LINE practice questions with audio rationales
- Test anxiety management
- MFT Exam Prep Coaches available for on-going questions and support
This AMFTRB exam prep is designed to maximize learning and minimize stress. The program takes approximately 55 hours to complete once and can be repeated as needed. Access is set for 6 months, but extensions are FREE. We are with you until you pass!
"I like how organized, detailed, and repetitive your program is laid out. I have used other online programs and books for the National MFT exam and they gave too much information that overwhelmed me. Your program definitely covers the topics and your mock exams are great examples of questions on the exam. Thank you." -Jill Fishman