Our 2018 LCSW Exam Study System prepares social workers to pass the CLINICAL Level Exam administered by the ASWB. Our 2018 LCSW Exam Study System is fully updated to reflect the new 2018 ASWB exam. Our online study system includes access to:
- An organized, step-by-step study plan that allows you to create a personalized, easy to follow schedule. Many people waste valuable time trying to figure out what to study and often miss out on key topics OR end up over studying topics that are unlikely to show up on the exam. Our plan keeps you focused and efficient - covering exactly what you need to know for the ASWB's Licensed Clinical Social Worker Exam and nothing you don’t.
- Online audio workshops with downloadable handouts – listen when you want and how much you want. This means you can study on the go - in the car, on a walk, at the gym, or cleaning your house. The audio and visual study materials work for all types of learners.
- Effective study tools for the ASWB Clinical Exam — Top 50 Topics Tested, Law & Ethics Quiz, DSM 5 Audio Lectures and Outline, Quick Studies and Quizzes for key terms and content.
- Clinical examples that help you learn instead of memorize. To pass this exam you need to understand how to approach the reasoning-based questions that make up the vast majority of the LCSW exam, including being able to identify what the key clinical concept of each question is. Our program brings content alive with real life examples like the ones you will see on the ASWB Clinical Level Exam.
- Clear test-taking strategies you will use on exam day to figure out what they are asking and what the best answer is. Our strategies also focus on anxiety management to keep you thinking clearly.
- ASWB practice exams with over 750+ practice questions that include detailed audio or written rationales, & reflect the actual kinds of questions you will see on the ASWB Clinical Level Exam. Our questions were written by social workers who passed with scores of 90% or higher on the ASWB Clinical Exam, so the questions accurately reflect what you will see on the test (unlike many other practice tests and programs you will find out there in the test prep world).
- Coaches available for questions and support who will always get back to you within two business days (but are often able to get back with you even sooner!).
Our LCSW Exam Prep/Clinical Exam Prep program takes 57 hours of study time to complete once. We recommend studying between 2 and 12 weeks. Access to the program expires after 4 months, but it is FREE to extend or repeat the program. We are with you until you PASS the Licensed Clinical Social Work Exam! Once you sign up, you can access the program immediately. Nothing is shipped - it is all on-line. Get started now to prepare yourself to PASS the ASWB Clinical Exam with confidence!
Still unsure if our LCSW Exam Prep is right for you?
Here at the Therapist Development Center, we understand that taking the ASWB Clinical Level Exam can be very daunting. Many of you have jobs that are dependent on you passing this LCSW exam. Others have been out of graduate school for a long time and feel out of touch with the broad amount of content tested on the ASWB Clinical Exam. Finding the right LCSW Exam Prep can be challenging with so many options - books, workshops, apps and other on-line options.
Many social workers come to us after using other LCSW study guides and failing, finding themselves feeling defeated and hopeless. They report that they were overwhelmed with a pile of books, that the day long workshop only covered a small portion of the content tested, or that the online program they went through didn’t teach them how to answer the types of questions that showed up on their exams. We totally get it. We created a robust study program for the ASWB Clinical Exam that offers multiple learning methods, so your brain can learn both the content you need to pass, and the strategy needed to break down the unique types of questions that show up on this exam. The good news is, once the social workers who previously failed started studying with us, they quickly found themselves with a renewed sense of confidence and were able to successfully PASS their ASWB Clinical Level Exams.