National LCSW Exam Study Program
Our 2021 Licensed Clinical Social Worker Exam Study System prepares social workers to pass the CLINICAL Level Exam administered by the ASWB. This LCSW Exam Study System is fully updated to reflect the content on the 2021 ASWB exam. Included in the online study system is access to:
- An organized, step-by-step study plan that allows you to create a personalized, easy to follow schedule. Many students waste valuable time trying to figure out what to study and often miss out on key topics OR end up over studying topics that are unlikely to show up on the exam. Our plan keeps you focused and efficient - covering exactly what you need to know for the ASWB's Licensed Clinical Social Worker exam and nothing you don’t.
- Online audio workshops with downloadable handouts – listen when you want and how much you want. This means you can study on the go - in the car, on a walk, at the gym, or cleaning your house. The audio and visual study materials work for all types of learners.
- Effective study tools for the ASWB Clinical Exam — Top 50 Topics Tested, Law & Ethics Quiz, DSM 5 Audio Lectures, and Outline, Quick Studies, and Quizzes for key terms and content that will appear on the LCSW test.
- Clinical examples that help you learn instead of memorizing. To pass this exam you need to understand how to approach the reasoning-based questions that make up the vast majority of the LCSW exam, including being able to identify what the key clinical concept of each question is. Our study program brings content alive with real-life examples similar to the ones you will see on the LCSW exam.
- Clear test-taking strategies you will use on exam day to figure out what they are asking and what the best answer is. Our study program for the national LCSW exam also focuses on anxiety management to keep you thinking clearly.
- ASWB practice exams with over 750+ practice questions that include detailed audio or written rationales, & reflect the actual kinds of questions you will see on the ASWB Clinical Level Exam. Our questions were written by social workers who passed with scores of 90% or higher on the ASWB Clinical Exam, so the questions accurately reflect what you will see on the test (unlike many other practice tests and programs you will find out there in the test prep world).
- Experienced coaches are available via email for questions and support who will always get back to you within two business days (but are often able to get back to you even sooner!).
The LCSW licensing exam training takes roughly 57 hours of study time to complete once. We recommend studying between 2 and 12 weeks. Access to the program expires after 4 months, but it is FREE to extend or repeat the program. We are with you until you PASS the Licensed Clinical Social Work Exam! Once you sign up, you can access the program & digital resources immediately. Nothing is shipped - it is all online. Get started now to prepare yourself to PASS the ASWB Clinical Exam with confidence!
Still unsure if our LCSW Exam Prep is right for you?
Many social workers come to us after using other LCSW study guides and failing, finding themselves feeling defeated or hopeless that they won't find the help they need. They report that with other social work ASWB Clinical exam guides, they were overwhelmed with a pile of books, that the day-long workshop only covered a small portion of the content tested, or that the online program they went through didn’t teach them how to answer the types of questions that showed up on their exams. We totally get it. We created a robust study program for the ASWB Clinical Exam that offers multiple learning methods, so your brain can learn both the content you need to pass and the strategy needed to break down the unique types of questions that show up on this exam. The good news is, once the social workers who previously failed started studying with us, they quickly found themselves with a renewed sense of confidence and were able to successfully PASS their ASWB Clinical Level Exams.
How many questions on the ASWB clinical exam?
There are 170 questions on the ASWB exam, with 150 questions used for scoring. The other 20 questions are used for possible additions to future ASWB exams. These are multiple-choice questions.